Free Unity Tutorials


The first video I watched isn't much of a tutorial, but rather an inspiration. I watched it and was in awe of what can actually be done in Unity... So far, all my terrains looks boring and forced, so watching those environment videos really help me realize the potential of Unity, as well as it gives me ideas of what I can do with my world...



Second video goes through creating the start menu which is pretty okay to follow. It's something that I will probably have to add to my game sooner or later anyway, so might as well have a look at it now, since I decided not to go through with the crafting tutorial... That one was way too hard for a simple game and the time frame. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction - Hey! I don't bite.

Final GDD - Witch's Apprentice

MD2Final GDD