Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Reflecting on the feedback!

Feedback in: 
I must admit, I am surprised by the quality of the feedback and comments that I got on my blog. I think most people won't really try, but I was wrong. I got a lot of very positive feedback and they are nice to read.

Feedback out: 
When I comment, especially on game ideas, I try to give somehow constructive criticism and give the students some ideas that they can implement or maybe expand on. I try not to sugarcoat anything, because I know it won't be too helpful. There are times though, when I have hard time trying to find someone to comment on, as the randomizer gives me people who aren't doing their blog or those who have 10+ comments already. 

Blog Comments: 
I don't feel that blog is a space where I connect with people, but I did learn some things about others from their introduction posts.

Looking Forward: 
In a lot of cases, the feedback is forced, which isn't a good thing, so I would probably change it so that there is only either feedback homework or comment homework each week, instead of both.


Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction - Hey! I don't bite.

Final GDD - Witch's Apprentice

MD2Final GDD