Unity Tutorial 04 - HUD, Weapons, Layers and Clipping

This week, I went through 3 tutorial videos. The first one was extremely useful as it covered dynamic UI and setting up controls for different actions, which I will probably end up using for my video, so I decided to bookmark it. The coding part of it wasn't particularly difficult, so I managed to get through it without messing it up too much.

Screenshot from Unity

The second one is another useful one, because it mentions adding in a bit more of environment and weapons, and animations. Even the code part was decent, but the animation part was the most fun. I expected it to be quite hard, confusing and time-consuming, but actually, it was really straight forward.

Third tutorial was about layer clipping and adding in a way to control the axe, so that it doesn't swing all the time. I failed quite badly on the code part, and had to copy it from Jimmy's website, as it simply wouldn't work for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction - Hey! I don't bite.

Final GDD - Witch's Apprentice

MD2Final GDD