Game Design Document

Link to the DunDoc

For the game design document, I have used dundoc - a very interesting and useful website that helps creating such documents through templates. Even though I picked the starter template, I was overhelmed by the amount of things I need to write about. That was especially hard, since I have no experience in game creating and I didn't understand some of the terms used, like abstract classes or derived classes - what are those? 

I will keep adding and changing things as I go on and learn new things. 

Comments

  1. Hi Ada,
    I really enjoyed reading your DunDoc document. Everything was written out really clearly and I think your game idea is very original. I did read that the goal of the game is for the rebellious girl to adapt to her new situation and save up to move out. My question is, is she being trapped by the witch and because out that cannot leave or is there another reason why the girl can't leave? The idea looks/sounds very promising and I'm looking forward to see how you develop the game further.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction - Hey! I don't bite.

Final GDD - Witch's Apprentice

MD2Final GDD