Workshop 01

"Buckle your seatbelts, because I am going to teach you a thing that I only learned myself two hours ago!"
Image from Tumblr
For the first lecture, our topic was introduction to the course and a quick task with traffic lights. While the topic didn't seem prticulary difficult, a lot of people in the class didn't understand what was asked of us, so we very quickly lost all of the interest, resulting in us never getting to the end of the exercise. Shame, as the part three and four were to do with Adobe Animate which I was looking forward to use. The idea was good though, because it was trying to teach us to break things into smaller bits and work with sequences. It also showed us that we have problems explaining things in simple English.

The delivery was okay, though I think it should have been more explained, because a lot of people were lost and confused. I enjoyed working in group to discuss the exercise, because some people had pretty good ideas, even though they probably weren't exactly right. Once the whole class started talking, I imagine they could hear us across the whole building.

I don't know how I feel about writing about my experience. I don't particulary mind writing, but I don't like that this is blog and everyone will be able to read, even completely strangers - therefore, opinions from everyone will always be a little sugarcoated.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction - Hey! I don't bite.

Final GDD - Witch's Apprentice

MD2Final GDD