Assigments... Gotta do them all!

I have officially ran out of images for this week's work... So have a cute cat illustration.
Source: Pinterest

Out of all the assignments that we will be going through in this semester, I am looking forward to learning Unity3D. I think it is going to be a fun and beneficial experience, especially that I was wondering what goes into a good game over the summer holidays. I'm also interested in the all the projects and group projects we are meant to do. But, I am not sure how I feel about all the writing on the blog. It feels a tiny bit too much and it surely takes more than the expected time... Maybe it just takes time to get used to the system that is completely different to all the other modules.

When it comes to the Extra Credit tasks, I will probably do a good few, depending on the amount of time I will have left between sleeping, college, and projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction - Hey! I don't bite.

Final GDD - Witch's Apprentice

MD2Final GDD