Week 8 Progress

And the last post about reflecting - this time about progress.

Looking back: 
I am pretty happy with the progress so far, but there are a lot of tasks from which I didn't learn anything or very little, which is frustrating because I could have spent that time on something else. 
When it comes to weekly routine... I used to have a good routine, but with all the posts and other assignments, I had to completely change it and add in more hours to do the work that is required. So instead of spending 5-6 hours on this module, I sometimes end up spending 8 or even 9 hours. 
I have used the extra credit tasks twice, as image collage is an easy and quick way to get some extra points. 

Looking forward: 
Well, I would actually like to have time to make the game, without all the unnecessary writings and readings, even just a week or two without them would make me enjoy the module a bit more... The pitfalls... As long as I stay on top of the work, it will be alright... even if I don't enjoy doing 80% of it. So I want to avoid falling behind. 

Source: Pinterest



Comments

  1. Thanks for your post, I'm sorry to hear that there are some tasks that you feel your not learning anything from, if you have a chance it would be great if you emailed me to let me which one they are so I can reflect on them.

    You will also be delighted to know that the reading finish up week 10!

    and your lucky that you we're only having to allocate 5-6 on some modules, the standard for 5 ECTS is 8-10 hours per week!
    http://ec.europa.eu/education/ects/users-guide/glossary_en.htm#workload

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction - Hey! I don't bite.

Final GDD - Witch's Apprentice

MD2Final GDD