Collage Tech Tasks - Week 6, 7, 8, 9, 10


I used fotor.com to create this little collage using images I included in my DunDoc. The website is really quick and easy to use.

---------------

I decided that I don't really like using Fotor, as it gave me watermark going riiight in the middle of my collage... so instead, I used Adobe Spark which has so many more options, free images and so on. It's a little bit harder to use, but that's because of all the additional settings.



---------------
Another quick Spark collage. I really like making them. They are quick, easy and get me extra 2 points. I picked those images because I was actually thinking how to implement crystals and gems into my game, so I was browsing through pinterest and those caught my attention.


---------------
And another collage done in Spark. I love how easy to use it became now, after I experimented with it a little bit. 


----------------
And another collage. Fun.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction - Hey! I don't bite.

Final GDD - Witch's Apprentice

MD2Final GDD