Unity Tutorial 03 - The Clock

This tutorial was surely far more challenging than Jimmy Vegas' tutorials. I apparently made mistakes in the code, even when I copied it word for word, after my third attempt didn't work. As I constantly got an error on "const", I decided to download the code that came together with the unitypackage provided with the tutorial. The difference in my code and the one provided is visible, but I never through indention would make a difference to the code.

Screenshot of the code - left is downloaded from the website, right written by me.
Overall, I did manage to make the clock, even though I struggled with the code, and didn't quite get it right. I will try to work a little bit more on the actual understanding what each line means - I really dislike copying material without knowing what each part does.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction - Hey! I don't bite.

Final GDD - Witch's Apprentice

MD2Final GDD